PSE Associates are a leading consultancy in their field providing Client Project and Cost Construction Management Services to the hospitality sector to new and existing clients by offering a high quality service delivered by exceptional people.
We are always looking for good people at all career levels to join our team! Whether you are a graduate in Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying or Project Management or someone with more experience looking to for a new challenge and wish to be part of our team providing consultancy services to our ever-expanding leisure industry client base, then we would like to hear from you.
• Good working knowledge of forms of contract currently used within the Building industry (subject to experience)
• Driving licence
• Good IT skills – particularly Excel
• Excellent communication skills Personal Qualities
• High degree of personal motivation
• Ability to work as part of a close-knit team and manage numerous activities / projects simultaneously – both short and long term.
• Outgoing personality essential for dealing directly with Clients and other design team members
• Competitive salary
• Wide and varied work
• Personal development support
• Opportunities for career progression
• 32 days holiday, rising by 1 day for each period of 5 years continuous service, to include the Bank Holidays
• Long service award
If you are interested, then why not send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org